cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to see the Lower and Upper Plausibility values in the Inspection Lot Results Recording Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned values to the fields Target Value, Lower Specific Limit, Upper Limit, Lower Plausibility Limit & Upper Plausibility Limit in MIC. In the Results recording screen ( QE51N) I am able to see only Target value, Lower and Upper Limit. I am not able to see the fields - Lower and Upper Plausibility limits. I want to know whether I need to change any Control indicators or do any configuration changes   to ensure the fields and their values are displayed in the results recording screen.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

I do agree that searching needs to be done before posting. With that said, I can't find a similar topic in these forums using several search strings in both the forum's search functonality or google, so I wouldn't break out the ban-hammer quite yet.

Craig did provide what you needed, so the attitude could have been left behind the keyboard. It is important to note that the moderators, and other frequent contributors, of this forum do so without any financial incentive.Posts are done during ones "free" time (if there is such a thing anymore).

In summary, this can't be done via standard master data or config. I would trust Craig's response is the best solution you and your ABAP'er can use to tackle the requirement. You can also look into the other QM user exits (this you can easily find via google or scn search.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here's a search screen I came up with.  I also wouldn't expect any searches to be limited to just SCN either.

That said, I'm not about to ban anyone.  I can't anyway.  That's a higher authority.  You'd have to really push my buttons anyway.  I think it was the combination of things about this post

1) I didn't think my suggestion to search was unreasonable

2) The OP has not invested ANY time into understanding the rules of the website.  None of which I have anything to do with.

3)  If he is really interested in help, and wants his question answered, I would expect his first response back to be sooner than 6 days.

4) Considering I was the only person to respond in those six days, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  If he was unhappy with the answer he could have politely said so and asked for additional information.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do some searches before posting.

Consider these exits:

QEEM0029    User-Exit for Characteristic Overview Subscreen            

QEEM0030     User-Exit for Subscreen: Characteristic Single Screen

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I am not a QM Consultant and I am trying to handle the QM related issue. You have not read my question properly I feel this is a forum for sharing the information and no body is forcing you to give a reply.

My question is to enable the fields - Lower and Upper Plausibility limit  in the Inspection lot recording screen. I want to check whether there is any standard settings without using any User exits or BADI.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a moderator of this particular forum I kindly gave you a light nudge as towards proper etiquette here.  I even gave you two user exits for your question.  Would you prefer I simply said "NO, you can't do that."  and left you hanging?

YOU clearly have not read the rules of the SCN website.  I encourage you to look at your reputation page and complete a few more of your missions so that you can become a valuable member of the community. See especially and please explore the other links referenced.

Asking questions that have been repeatedly asked is a violation of this community.  As you indicated this is a VOLUNTEER community and I don't have to answer your question nor does anyone else here.  The least you can do is not waste the valuable time of our experienced people that choose to assist newbies and people working outside their normal areas.

It is your question not mine.  It is not a good idea to start out ticking off experienced members of an area you want help in.  Especially a web site that you have clearly not participated in before.

May I also point out that you got a same day reply to your question.  But you took 6 days to respond back in a negative way.

I'm very interested to see what some of the other members of this forum think about your response.

Craig