cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening Request form when entering Travel Expenses in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am getting the below error when opening the Request Form where I can enter Trip expenses in ESS.

Please guide me since I am new to SAP HR

Thanks

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

This looks like a ADS config issue - can the trip form be called from PR05 in the GUI?

If not, then check the ADS config in note 944221.

As Venkat mentions, check also if the standard form works and also check the note 1076144 in the attachments section that you are using the correct form type (for WD ABAP based forms)

cheers

Sally

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit

Normally Travel Management Forms in portal are Adobe Forms which are both (Interactive & Non-Interactive). but to access these forms we need to Install ADS in the system & also make sure that Adobe life cycle designer is also Installed as this will only allow the forms to modify/check through T-code SFP. Normally we use two forms Travel request: FITP_REQUEST_FORM.

Travel Expenses: GLO_EXPENSE_FORM & PTRV_EXPENSES_FORM (use any)

Features to assign forms:

TRVFR - TRAVEL REQUEST FORM

TRVFE - TRAVEL EXPENSES FORM

Useful Tip: Copy the std forms to custom as you can change the logo's & Layout and assign them to the above features.

Hope this info will be helpful

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using custom form for Travel Request Form?

In my previous client I faced the issue too. There I used custom form for Travel Request Form.

For this you need to take assistance of ABAPER. Tell him to check the Interface defined in the form "FITP_REQUEST_FORM".

Let try this and let me know.

Regards,

Narayana