cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define field groups for customer fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to adding customer fields in cProjects 4.0 for a task via the customizing activity Define Field Groups for Customer Fields. The tab is visible, but the fields are not. I have also added the fields to a customer defined field control, and I defined this field contol for the project type. Still the fields are not visable. Have anyone of you had similar experiences? Suggestions?

Regards Camilla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member286648
Discoverer
0 Kudos

If you have done all the configurations and the problem still exist.

Try shared memory refresh. Refer to 2193819 - Field control customizing changes are not reflected in Project Management frontend

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Camilla,

Can u post how u solved ur problem?

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is how I solved my problem, however it seem to be a little strange because now when I pretty sure that I have done the same settings in another client the fields are not visible there even though the tab are...

1. Included the new fields that I wanted to add to the relevant struture (I added for task therefore DPR_TS_TASK_EXTENDED_ATTR).

2. Next you have to run a report DPR_CUST_FLDS_IN_FC_MAP.

3. Set up field control. Copy the 0SAP control into your own, and add your new fields. You must at least assign the new fields to the field groups. See also note 947936.

4. Carry out the activity Define field groups for customer fields. Add the fields to the field group you create. Assign also the field group to the project types.

5. Change also your project types in the structure so that it uses your new field control and not the 0SAP.

Good if you give feedback after trying it out. As said, I have no problems doing the same in another client even thoug I look at what I have done in the other client:S

Regards Camilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I managed to do the same in the other client:) The list I provided should work.

Thanks, Camilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my problem.