cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC SMI with a Scheduling Agreement. Do I need to create a delivery line manually?

terry_westra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Working with SNC supplier managed inventory. I have created a scheduling agreement with an SA line. (no delivery line since it is SMI). I am able to send it over to SNC and create an ASN.  The inbound delivery is created but it does not allow the creation of a good receipt . Do I need to create a delivery line manually or can the ASN create the delivery line?    I get an error message that states "no good receipt possible for PO 5500003081 010". Are others creating an delivery line when the SA is created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry

Please create a future schedule line with the total quantity mentioned in the scheduling agreement and release it. Once done do share your findings.,

Regards

Anindya

terry_westra
Explorer
0 Kudos

So when you say create a "future schedule line" you mean create a future delivery line for the shedule line i have already created. Correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question: Does the schedule line that you released in ME84 have a date equal to the end date of the scheduling agreement ? That is what is required (usually!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

Can you check what confirmation control defined for SA.

Regards,

Nikhil