SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article Master Field Margin(Gross) - CALP-SPABR is defaulting an entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All -

At our customer they are experiencing a difference when creating articles in regard to the Margin(Gross) - CALP-SPABR - filed.  This field when entering the Sales Screen from MM41/MM42 was typically blank.  Now there is an entry of 50% that is defaulting in the system.  I can not find any conditions maintained that would being making this entry and have reviewed the Price Procedure and see nothing there.  Any thoughts on where to go next?

Much appreciated.

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

This default value may be coming from two possible sources:

(1) During MM41/MM42, Gross margin gets copied from Merchandise category reference article

(2) You might have implemented BADI_MATERIAL_REF to default this data.

Please check in your system.

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

This default value may be coming from two possible sources:

(1) During MM41/MM42, Gross margin gets copied from Merchandise category reference article

(2) You might have implemented BADI_MATERIAL_REF to default this data.

Please check in your system.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu -

I had a look at both of these, not the problem I am having.  I did find the issue, though.  There was a condition record maintained for UTXJ for each site at 100%.  Removing this removed the defaulting entry in the field.  The users working on Sales Orders learned a bit more about the retail article master and price calculations.

Regards,

Paul