cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For WM-HU managed sloc, how to return the item to bin once OBD-TO is confirmed?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have Warehouse HU managed sloc. OBD is packed with TO confirmed. I wonder, can I return the item to bin and delete the OBD and recreate new OBD with another item?  I have tried all the ways but in vain!

For non HU managed WM location it is possible by unpacking the item and then go with LT0G.

But here for HU managed Warehouse, the issue is, I can not use LT0G because for WM-HU managed sloc LT0G does not supported. Also I can not unpack the item because  Object key is 01 i.e.OBD is assigned and as the sloc is HU managed unpacking is not possible in HU managed sloc.

Anybody knows what is the SAP suggestion? or do you have any resolution?

Thanks in advance!

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

I found the below mentioned solution in the OSS Note 436644 , Hope this might be useful

Use the following workaround if a handling unit shall not be delivered:

o Delete the assignment of the respective handling unit to the delivery in the packaging dialog.

o In the delivery view, first choose 'Edit' and then choose the function for transferring the packing quantities as delivery quantities.

In this case, the picked quantity of the corresponding delivery items is adjusted to the packed quantity. Afterwards the delivery quantity is adjusted to the picked quantity. As a result, the quantities picked via a transfer order do no longer match the quantities displayed in the document flow of the delivery.

o The handling unit can be moved as non-assigned handling unit in the warehouse (for example with 'Move storage unit') or can be used for another delivery.

o If the picking of another HU is required for the delivery, you must first increase the quantity manually.

Regard

Manish kumar

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot Manish. With your suggestion the issue is resolved now.

Regards,

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For HU managed locations after confirmation TO you can not cancel TO with LT0G.Only option is do PGI outbound delivery then do reversal with LT09 .

Later Go to VL02N unassign handling units from delivery then select EDIT button ten select Copy picked qty as delivered qty then do delivery   deletion.