cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori: Giving Error Model ZSRA004_MDL_001_BE contains errors

mikedevita
Discoverer
0 Kudos

we are installing SAP Fiori on NetWeaver 7.31 SP8 Gateway Server. Talking to ECC Backend system to create travel requests. But are running into some errors which I am unable to troubleshoot further, as my knowledge in the area is new

When trying to load metadata for the Fiori Service on the gateway server, we get "failed to load metadata"

Additionally, when accessing My Travel Requests URL: http://<gatewayserver>:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_fi_trreq_cr/index.html

we are getting Internal 500 Server Error:

Here is the Gateway Server error_log xml output, and callstack:

I also noticed the REMOTE_ADDRESS points to 127.0.0.1, yet ECC backend system is on a seperate host completely

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mikedevita
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have found out what the problem in this question was, it was due to insufficient authorizations for my ID... Now im having issues looking up country, currency, cost center information from backend system..

Database lock for Service 'ZSRA004_SRV_0001' could not be set.

/iwfnd/med180     

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Probably you can find error details and call stack in the transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

which authorizations were missing in Detail? My user has sap_all on the Gateway System as well as on the Backend System and i am faced with the same problems as you had.

Hope you could write a short supply.

Thanks Nils Deusch

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mike,

Can you check the class CL_SRA004_MPC_EXT in your ECC backend system.

This class is the model provider class. There might be some issues in  the same.

Also, Have you checked the "Call browser " option in the same transaction? Does it throw any error?

Regards,

MB.

mikedevita
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I ran tcode SE80 and looked up that class. It exists, and i'm not sure i see anything missing.

Yes i have ran call browser, it throws an error about the Model containing errors (the same error in my screenshots above).

For reference the component on the ECC system is SRA004 600 SP0. We are on ECC 6.0.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you been through the categorized areas in this blog? 

mikedevita
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have been, most if not all is applied. I have validated I am able to create a travel request on ECC system using tcode TRIP. But Fiori does not work.