Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit and correct the shopping cart

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting the option of editing a shopping cart. I want to edit it because it got failed due to wrong gl account maintained in it. Is it because the SC is in "Item in transfer process" ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should execute report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER, to change the cart status from I1111 to I1112.

Then admin will be able to edit and correct the cart in shopping cart monitor.

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I have done is I added the product in the product categories under the extended attributes tab of that particular user along with the company code and plant.

Now I am not getting the the option to select any of these : neither product cat nor CCode while creating the new cart. Am I missing anything ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

are you doing cross company purchasing ? If yes then addition to extended attributes you also need to maintain the comp code in the attributes(BUK) for that user.

Now while creating SC, you can select the purchasing Comp code/plant in "change personal default settings" and then you need to select the Product category.

Best Regards,

Anil

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

I Have already added the company code under the attributes tab of the user attributes, but still not getting it in the SRM7 portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Try with Admin role.

Best Regards,

Anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once the shopping cart is approved, Requisitioner can not edit the cart but only delete the item.

Shopping cart has to be in status "Error in transmission" (I1112) for the Admin user to edit it in Application monitor.

Look into Note "1649794 - Status dependent control of Shopping Cart" on who can edit cart at what status.

Also to make cart status from I1111 to I1112 see below:

If you SRM verion is less than SRM 7.0 SP10, use note 1480994 - How to process a shopping cart with status I1111?

If it is SP10 and higher, refer note 1499352 - SRM Transfer: Redesign, bug fixes

Regards,

Sushil.