cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Relevance - D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I need your help.

I need to have a process like this: sales order for Consignment Fill-up (KB). Then the delivery. Then I need to create a billing document but of type Pro forma invoice.

I have put the category item with Billing Relevance - D but the delivery is conclude when I post the goods issue.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dora,

You can create the Pro Forma invoice even though the delivery status is completed. You have to ensure the proper setup of copy controls (VTFL) for your consignment fill-up item categories (LF to F8, item category KBN). This copy control is not setup in standard SAP.

Thanks

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I now but I want to control this in VF04

0 Kudos

Hi Dora

VF04 works of the billing due index table VFKDS. Items with billing relevance 'D' are not written to VKDFS

Unfortunately it is not possible to use VF04 to collectively create pro forma invoices. You can only use VF01 as outlined above

Kind regards

Brian

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Automatic Billing document creation for Proforma from VF04 is not suggested as the Status of Delivery will not be impacted with Proforma

which means, if you use Billing due list to create a proform for Delivery document, system will create as many proforma invoices as possible on a particular day since the status will not be completed with proforma creation which can happen with Normal Invoice (F2)

So it is not advised to use VF04 for creating proforma

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you dont want those deliveries to populate in VF04, check this blog

G. Lakshmipathi