cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update status of outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have various outbound deliveries in our system which have status "B"  (Position OT open for picking) but have the OT fore warehouse picking being deleted.

Upon deleteing the OT for picking, the status of the Delivery was not updated.

We want to delete the delivery because it is reserving stock but we can not because of the incomplete picking status.

What ways are there to resolve this problema? One by one or colectively?

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arat,

if i have understood your query correctly then u have a scenario where the overall pick status of the delivery is showing as 'C' and the Overall WM status is showing as 'B'  refer the below screen shot

my first suggestion would be to check the document flow of the delivery if the document flow is showing any open transfer order (TO) then cancel the transfer order using LT15 and system will automatically update the status as 'A' for Overpick status and WM stuatus.

if there is no open transfer order then you need to take the help from Development team to change the status to 'A' however before suggesting that may i ask you to please follow the below mentioned steps and share the screen shot

Open the delivery using VL03N

Double click on the line item

Goto picking tab and share the screen

Regard

Manish kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Can anyone inform me why Partial process show in OverallWMS status

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aart

Assuming that you mean WM transfer order when you say OT, it sounds like your delivery item has multiple transfer orders and at least one has been confirmed which has removed stock from the warehouse.

To delete the delivery you would need to return the picked stock to warehouse stock using transaction.  Once the picked quantity is zero you should be able to delete the delivery.

Regards

Robyn

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it mean you have not picked complete qty of the delivery qty ?.If yes then change the delivery qty then do delivery PGI to close the delivery.Else try VL06G transaction to cancel confirmed transfer orders for cancellation later you can delete the delivery.

If all TO are archived and the delivery is dead lock to change or do PGI then write a OSS note to sap to cancel the deliveries.