Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR7 - CENVAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a problem in MIR7 Document.

My scenerio is like,

Prepared PO with Inclusive Excise TAx code.

Prepared MIGO.

Prepared J1IEX and generates FI Document with Credit Amount to CENVAT input clearing g/l and Debit amount to CENVAT BED, ECS AND SHE g/l

Now Prepared MIR7 with Invoice reduction option as there is a change in Vendor Invoice and Saved MIR7 document.

Now when i repoen MIR7 document, it shows difference amount in Balance field of MIR7 and that amount is same as CENVAT Amount.

System gives message as ,

Balance not Zero, .......... Message No. M8534

So, When i have Prepared and saved MIR7, Balance amount was 0.00 and saved document successfully.

but why system shoes difference amount when i open MIR7 Document.

Regards

Swati Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the Excise part II as well MIR7 screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

attached file for your reference.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you entered the Excise Base amount and duties manually during GRN posting?

I could see that you have selected the Layout "Invoice reduction" in MIR7. Why is it selected instead of all information? Do you want to reduce the invoice in MIR7?  If you have selected Excise inclusive tax code in PO and have entered the Duties manually during GRN then you have to change the amount manually in MIR7 / MIRO equal to the base amount you entered in MIGO/J1IEX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,  I have entered the Excise Base amount and duties manually during GRN posting.

Yes, selected Invoice Reduction in MIR7 as there is a difference in Vendor Invoice.

Yes, Selected tax codee of Inclusive Excise in PO and MIR7 and changed amount manually in MIR7.

But  still there is a difference of Excse Amount.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u share migo excise item tab screen shot. where u have changed amount and duties entered screen.

Regards

shiva

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using the Taxinn procedure then you donot need to change the tax code in MIRO for dealer purchases. Only procedure Taxinj require this.

Further, let us know which version of SAP you are into? I believe there is a SAP note which enales Invoice reduction in MIRO for Excise procurement. Please check.