cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery type ZNL can't be invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please advise on below error? "Delivery type ZNL can't be invoiced". please advice what's the solution. Thank you in advance! Marek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Kindly check the configuration for the same in T-Code: OVLK whether it is customized properly or not.

Also check the Invoice Document type Customization weather the Delivery type which you had

created it is assigned in it or not.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards.

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am working on creating a company code specific consignment issue order type, delivery and billing.

I have reached to the point that that delivery is PGIed.

I was unable to bill the delivery, error message XXXX Delivery type ZPLF cannot be invoiced with billing type F2.

I don't get why it was tyring to billing with billing type F2.

I've carefully read all the points shared by you all.

In OVLK, I entered the delivery type ZPLF and made sure I changed the default order type to ZNZP which is the default sales order for that company code.

I went to VOV8, checking for sales order type ZNZP the billing type ZP51 which is the company code specific billing type was assignment.

Same in VOV8, the company code specific consignment issue order has also have ZP51 assigned.

Made sure the copy control setting in place from Order to Delivery in VTLA.

Made sure the copy control setting in place for Delivery to Billing  in VTFL.

I had no idea why it was trying to billing out in billing type F2 I think I have pointed everything to the billing type I would like which is ZP51

I have already spent a lot of time can anyone please help?

thanks a lot

Yan

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yan, you should probably have opened another thread, cuz this one will likely be deleted.....

back to your question, have you check on item category maintenance? Here you define whether it is order related billing or delievery related billing. then in vov8 you have two fields, one for each option. make sure it is consistent there.

If still not working, please take screen shot of vov8, vov7, and vtfl, post a new thread and wait for the experts' advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz take these point into consideration:

1) status block.)

2) delivery block

3) copy control betwen order to delivery-VTLA

4) VOV8- plz maintain delivery type in sipping tab.

5) OVLK- order reference-X sales order required

regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check whether Copy control settings are in place from Delivery to Billing

VTFL ?

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVLK open your delivery type and see what is the order type in the field default order type then go to VOV8 and check which billing type is assigned over there.Check your Item category, field-billing relevance setting in VOV7 .

Thanks,

Nare

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly refer the below link

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta