cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about population of SLA dates & duration in CRM_UI for SLA Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured SLA Management within SAP Solution Manager ITSM. Everything is working fine except the calculation and population of the SLA dates & durations is not performed automatically when the message is created from for example a managed system. Only when I change the priority or the service profile manually in the message within the CRM_UI  the date calculation is performed and the dates and durations are populated.

We are on support pack 10.  Do you know why the date calculation is not performed when a message is created from a managed system and the priotity is already assigned?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guido!
I have a very similar problem (or even the same). In my case the calculation of durations is not performed automatically after message creation as well, but dates and percentage are calculated from default durations (SRV_RF_DURA and SRV_RR_DURA) of dates profile without taking into account assigned priority.
I've installed the note (new version) suggested by Kamil, but the problem is not resolved.
Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Alexander,

have you resolved your issue with default values? I have the same problem, except a weird fact that the srv_rr_dura is calculated well, according to the response profile. Srv_rf_dura is taken from the default and by any means I can see why...

Thank you in advance for any interest

Regards,

Kasia

Former Member
0 Kudos