cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

anybody help me,how to do RFC to File scenerio and IDOC to RFC scenerio.

reply me urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for RFC to file see below links:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

for IDOC to RFC scenerio, you dont need XI...Create rfc function module in SE37 in R/3 to do your job.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tamil,

Its very easy for RFC to File scenario:

Get your data from RFC by configuring your RFC adapter. Check this weblog for step by step:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Once when you configured this and get data into XI then you can write a file. There are so many weblogs in SDN for configuring File receiver adapter.

Check this weblogs for some help on this:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Also if you want to do:

File - RFC - File without a BPM - It is Possible from SP 19 ---

(Check this thread)

For Idoc scenarios:

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC to XI you can check out my book:

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>