cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS-SQL JDBC Drivers deployment in SAP Netweaver 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one share the technical procedure for deploying MS-SQL JDBC Drivers deployment in SAP Netweaver 7.4 in NWA. We have SAP PI 7.4 Dual stack system installation of Netweaver 7.4 components.

I have done the configuration setup as per the below mentioned link, but still with same error

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/de/1c/e05bc0c9ca41a783169ce4e18c1bfe/content.htm?frameset=...

JDBC message processing failed; reason Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver returns: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver.
: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Please advise.

Regards,

Krushi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a same requirement. Please let me know how you achieved it?

It would be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Dipen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also have to prepare SUM based on sap note 1931899 - AEX-PI - Deploying external drivers with SUM and create your SDA with SDA maker (http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1028961)

I still having problem with this MS SQL JDBC driver deployment! SUM is not working properly even if I prepare all those tasks above!

Regards

Ricardo

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a same requirement. Please let me know how you achieved it?

It would be a great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Dipen.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

thank you for your response.

In SAP PI 7.4 we do not have option for JSPM or JDM. we came to know that SUM tool is used for deploying or upgradation. Can you throw some lights on SUM Tool if you know?

Regards,

Krushi.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

You can use telnet command to deploy the files.

The command will be

telnet localhost 5<instance number>00

Enter the java administrator user and its password

After logon , now enter the command

deploy <location of the file> version_rule=all

<location of the file> for example /usr/sap/trans/depl/xxx.sca  (create a depl folder under trans) so your command will be like this

deploy /usr/sap/trans/depl/xxx.sca(.sda) version_rule=all

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi