cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Split Billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

My client want to create after creation of commercial invoice client want to create Delivery related Proforma invoice. But here they are doing batch split while i am going to create delivery related proforma invoice it is not happening it is showing error message "Item is not relevant for billing" it is only for whose line item we have done batch split. If here we have not done batch spilt then it will come to invoice. Kindly check and give me solution. Here i'm attaching my client copy control screenshot.

Regards,

P.C. Mohapatra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your statement is not clear.  When you say, you have generated commercial invoice, how come, for proforma, system is throwing an error "Item is not relevant for Billing" ??   Please elaborate the business process and why you were trying to generate a proforma.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your quick responce.

My client they are doing two invoice one is commercial invoive and another is Profoma invoice. Before giving Commercial invoice to customer my client is giving Profoma invoice to customer for Payment purpose. At the time of Payment they are giving Commercial invoice to customer.