cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physical Sample (sample drawing procedure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

pls help in below matter .

Number of physical samples :

Nos. of containers receivedNos. of containers to be Sampled
3 to 83
9 to 275
28 to 645
65 to 1258
126 to 2168
217 to 34313
344 to 51220
513 to 72932
730 to 100032
1001 and above50

Number of Physical sample is required as per table and in SAP

"Acc.to smplng scheme"is working on how much material received not on how much container received and in "Acc. to the formula" in that i am not able to set this table as a formula.

Please guide me .

Regards,

Murari Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do following Procedure-

1. Create Sampling Scheme without Valuation Para. with Inspection Severitiy 004 (Normal Inspection)

& Maintain the table - Tcode QDP1

2. Assign above Scheme in Sampling Drawing Procedure with Insp. severity as 004->Tcode QDP2

3. Above Sampling Drawing Procedure assign to Inspection Plan- QP01

When you assign Inspection Plan to Inspection lot, at that time you have to enter the No. of Container & its Unit, then system calculate the Physical Sample based on Sampling Scheme.

Try this in Development Server....

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

When you assign Inspection Plan to Inspection lot, at that time you have to enter the No. of Container & its Unit, then system calculate the Physical Sample based on Sampling Scheme.

Can you please elaborate the above statement? I could not follow this. As in how the system would know that it has to calculate the sample size on the basis of container number.

Murari need sample size on the basis of containers. Let say one container contains 10 units. Then as per sampling scheme given, sample size would be 5. But he needs it to be 1 (one sample for one container)

Im confused.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

My question is on Physical sample (QPR3) not on sample size .

if i enter sampling scheme in sample drawing procedure sytem takes inspection lot quantity in consideration not No. Containers.

requirement is to generate physical sample is based on No. Containers .

again i am not talking about sample size.

Regards,

Murari

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murari,

please assign sample schema in Sampling Drawing Procedure with Insp. severity as 004-using Tcode QPV2 & please tick mark on Physical-Sample Drawing Based on No. of Containers option in Sample drawing processor overview screen(After Authorization group).

If you do not set this indicator in the sample-drawing procedure, then:

• The number of physical samples is determined on the basis of the inspection lot quantity (given in base units of measure)
  • The system uses the sample-drawing items without a lot container.

If you set this indicator in the sample-drawing procedure, then:

• The number of physical samples is determined using the number of containers in the inspection lot.
  • The sample-drawing items that have the same lot container as that of the inspection lot are used.
  • If there are no sample-drawing items with the lot container of the inspection lot, the system defaults to sample-drawing items without a lot container.
nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not know about this functionality before (never used actually), this ticking on 'consider no of containers'.

Guess that's why I misinterpreted the query. Now I'm clear with this concept. 

Thanks for sharing

Regards,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Murari Shah

Answers (0)