cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT in batch split item is not copied from Delivery to Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert

Regarding text determination procedure, I have a question.

The Issue is text ID XXX of Billing could not be copied from Delivery order.

Text ID XXX in main item is copied from Delivery order successfully because I already checked "Delivery text" at the bottom of the screen in Billing document type with T-Cd VOFA. However, batch split item is not.

Image is as below.  -------------------------------------------------------

Delivery Order 200000000       ->  Billing 5000000000

Item 000010 (Main item)        ->  Item 000010 (Main item)        COPY OK

Item 900001 (Batch split item) ->  Item 000011 (Batch split item) COPY NG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To copy text from Batch split item in Delivery order to Billing,

Is there any configuration? or Do I need to make copy routine with VOFM?

Thanks,

yuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check that the text determination procedure is assigned to the batch item category in VOV7 t-code. And let me know.

Siddharth Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Siddharth

Thank you for your reply.

However text determination procedure in Billing Doc. is different from Sales Document according to VOTXN setting even though I can assign any procedure into batch split item with VOV7.

And I think there is no place where I can assign the procedure into batch split item in VOTXN Billing Doc.

Do you know where the text determination procedure in batch split item category of Billing is copied from?

Thanks,

yuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuki

Did you first try what I suggested. Please try same in your system and reply. Dont see a reason why it would not copy your text, unless ofcourse another configuration is missing.

-Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just tried according to what you suggested and my requirement has not been achieved finally

yuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Sorry to hear it didnt work. Kindly share the screenshot of the text determination analysis in your billing document header. Let me see that

-Siddharth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I had tried the same process in my system and it is working fine. The text is copied for batch split item.

Check the configuration for the same.

Regards,

Kundan