Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at central message handling

former_member209962
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are experiencing a random error which isn't possible to reproduce. The error occurs from 0-10 times a day and for different users. The program used when the error occurs is always the same  ZNEH_POINT_OF_SALE (a custom developed program)

The transaction is cancelled with error message M7 265 "Error at central message handling" and in SM21 I find a little info concerning the problem - but not much.

The transaction has been terminated.  This may be caused by a

termination message from the application (MESSAGE Axxx) or by an

error detected by the SAP System due to which it makes no sense to

proceed with the transaction.  The actual reason for the termination

is indicated by the T100 message and the parameters.

Additional documentation for message M7                  265

Error at central message handling

&CAUSE&

This is a system error.

&SYSTEM_RESPONSE&

&WHAT_TO_DO&

Contact your system administrator.

I have already checked Note 539704 - Inst./removal/replacement: Error w/ central message handling its not relevant for our system.

Can anyone in here come up with a little advice on how to find the reason for the termination ?

Our system is ECC6 EHP4 WIN2008 ORACLE AS DB its IS Healthcare.

Thanks

Tabrayz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As this is z development you will need to get some of your developers to check what is the issue as no one would know what that the program is doing.

It can be some data issue or at certain case the program is generating the message. Get some developer and see if they can catch that point.

Try to see if you get some clue if some message type is maintained in Se91 related to this M7 265. was not able to find in my system.

Thanks

Rishi abrol