cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP5 export package error using sapinst for CLU4 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running an export of an ECC 6.0 EHP5 system and most of the packages have completed there is one package error for SAPCLUST_3 package.

See the below details.

(RTF) ########## WARNING ###########
        Without ORDER BY PRIMARY KEY the exported data may be unusable for some databases

(EXP) ERROR: DbSlExeRead failed
  rc = 103, table "CLU4"
  (SQL error 942)
  error message returned by DbSl:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

/usr/sap/SE1/DVEBMGS00/exe/R3load: job finished with 1 error(s)
/usr/sap/SE1/DVEBMGS00/exe/R3load: END OF LOG: 20131203172305

I looked at various notes on SMP such as 1714491, 1490838 and other notes and most of the notes are talking about inconsistencies between ABAP Dictionary and database dictionary. I Checked the table in SE14 and CLU4 object is consistent for runtime and database and also exists in the database. I am not able see the table on the database but looks like it is a part of cluster table CDCLS.

But I did not find any inconsistencies in SE14 and DB02.

Please help me resolving the issue.

Also, my export is complete in some it has been mentioned to ignore the error and change DDLORA.TPL adding the "CLU4" in negdat list  and SAPCLUST_3.TSK file and change the status from err or xeq to "ign".

If yes can you please let me know the procedure how to restart the export only for package.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below note and see if it helps.

1909263 - table or view does not exist during abap export

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi.

I checked the note and right now there are still new packages on which export is running. it could be possible there may be a inconsistency where the table does not exist on the DB but might be in Abap dictiontionary.

Once the export is complete I will check and update.

I checked other system in the landscape and at the DB level CLU4 table exists but the system which I trying to take the export CLU4 at the DB level does not exist.

That could be the possible reason.

Regards

Junaid

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junaid

Could check this SAP Note bit old

709389 - Problems during load of SAPVIEW

Regards

SS