cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Basis Certifications?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please your Guidance Required.

Let me know where i can enroll only for Certification here in Saudi Arabia.

I want to complete Certification for SAP Basis Certification (as ORACLE Data Base).

Is this correct C_TADM51702 for Basis Certification, correct me if i am wrong.

And How much I would Cost ?

Regards

Syed Athesham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ahmed_ibrahim2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

this is the E-mail to contact SAP MENA  to apply for the Exam

Education.MENA@sap.com

they will send you back a form to fill it  , informing you also that "Unfortunately, we are no longer holding certification from this year onwards. However, we can provide a Pearson vue voucher which can be used for MENA region Only .".

the E-mail include 4 bank Accounts to pay 300$ valid for 3 month and not refundable , normally 400$ but there is A promo from SAP Valid  till 31 DEC you can pay 300$ but you have  to  choose which Exam you like to do either

C_TADM51_70 :

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

or

C_TADM51_731 :

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31

after that , SAP Education will send you back E-mail With S-user and  the Voucher , at that time you have to create an Account on the Pearson vue  website from the following link .

SAP Testing with Pearson VUE

From your Pearson vue  account , select the required certificate , Date to do the Exam and the Place  according to the city you are staying, also during the process of the booking he will ask about the voucher sent by SAP

Best Regards

AhMeD

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for info Mr. Ahmed and Mr. Khaja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to SAB BASIS(NetWeaver), looking forward to have Online Practical Course for Practice prior to go for any interview. since I don't have any experience what should I do in this scenario.

Kindly advice.

Your early response will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
S

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You can take any one of these below certification

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 -  C_TADM51_70

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EhP2 - C_TADM51702

Based on your work experience, you can go for any of these certifications. If you have worked with SAP Netweaber 7.0 go for C_TADM51_70

Or SAP NW 7.02 go for C_TADM51702

You can check here or dial +971 4 4407222

https://training.sap.com/sa/en/search?query=c_tadm

regards

kartik

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahtesham,

You can enroll for SAP certification in Saudi Arabia from SAP authorized dealer or You can from SAP Mena in dubai and you can right your certification exam in Saudi Arabia...

C_TADM51_70 SAP Certified Technology Associate ‐ System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 is for SAP with oracle

Cost should be 400$ + certification transfer charges...

I hope you got answer for certification

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks khaja for information.

Do you know any name/address or website for authorized dealer. I have been searching searching for this information on internet.

Regards

Syed Athesham

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Athesham,.

For Middle east region you can contact with this website or mail id

1.education.mena@sap.com

2.SAP Testing with Pearson VUE

3.SAP Saudi Arabia Software Services Ltd 

For KSA this is SAP authorized dealer under this 2 more franchises base on area wise one in jedda one is in riyad...for more detail you can contact education mena....

Regards

Nayeem