Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source SU/HU= Destination HU not happning in picking for HU-WM sloc

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

My sloc is HU-WM managed. Stock is stored in bin with SU/HU number. During picking my requirement is, same SU number should be proposed as destination SU. What is happening is system is proposing new pick HU instead of same HU at the time of confirmation of transfer order. I don't want this. I want that, source SU/HU number should be same as destination SU/HU number in 916 area.  Business process should be

SO--------> OBD------> TO creation with HU/SU-------> at the time of TO confirmation same SU/HU should be proposed and packing happens automatically with same HU. 

I have already done the setting (source HU=destination SU) in  picking control tab at storage type and movement type level. But still system is not proposing me source SU as destination SU . In simple one line sentence, I don't want the system to force me to use pick HU at the time of TO confirmation. I need same SU to go to customer that has been put away. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you picking complete pallet qty or partial qty.If partial qty then system creates destination handling unit.If you pick complete HU then it should not.

former_member435196
Contributor

Thanks Sridhar. In my case full stock removal was active at storage type level. But this was not the issue in my case. My issue is resolved now. See below explanation.

After trying a lot my issue is resolved. I was trying many permutation and combination and ultimately I realised below which is basically the root cause of my issue

(1) I did the configuration of storage type level HU picking control =1. However my TO was already created before this configuration. and hence system was creating pick HU. After the configuration setting, I cancelled my TO, and then re-created it, The setting worked fine as per my expectation

(2) Another thing was, at movement type level you can set picking control as 1 but for that prerequisite is  at storage type level picking control should not be blank. it should be 2 = movement type control proposal of destination HU. I was putting  storage type level picking control value = blank and at movement type level picking control= 1. Therefor system was not staring at picking control of movement type level setting.

Regards,

Milind

Answers (0)