cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Element for User Status Field of Sales Order in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Could you please let me know the corresponding Data Element in APO for the "User Status" field of Sales Order in ERP?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

To the best of my knowledge, I suppose the field User status is not available in APO. At least I could not find it.

Other way to achieve something that is not available but still be able to use for running BOP, EDQA, ROC etc., in APO is to enhance the structure with the new field /SAPAPO/KOMGO by creating your own customized data element and pull the field from ECC to APO by using the user exit include FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALU in R/3.

So, in the above exit, you need to modify the internal table US_FIELDCATALOGUE to add the required field by reading the same from the Sales order relevant internal tables which you can find it very easily.

Once you pass this field to APO, you can find this information saved in the DB table called /SAPAPO/SDFIELD. So, in your BOP, EDQA or ROC filter user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010 - you can use this DB table and control the solution accordingly.

Please get back to us if you have any other questions.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

Thanks for the help. The field "User Status" has been added in /SAPAPO/KOMGO. But, when I check the DB table /SAPAPO/SDFIELD, it is not showing this field.

Could you please let me know if something is missing here --- something related to the Data Flow from ERP to APO?

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

It is populated dynamically. So, if you need to see the data there, you need to implement the user exit first

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

Close this thread if your question is answered.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu kilari,

I am closing this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.