cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual G.I. Date is being disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After a SAP stack upgrade the Actual GI Date in the Delivery Document is grayed out & hence can't be backdated from VL02N itself. Has anybody else faced this? I couldn't find a SAP note, please let me know if there is any (note or alternate solution).

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had the same problem after our update to EHP7.

We could solve it by implementing SAP note 1882238.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcus. The note solved the issue. And now that I look it up, it comes in the search. Before it didn't. I am glad you responded.

Thank you again,

George

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actual GI date can be disabled through SHD0. For details steps you can refer the below tread.In your case also may be your company has done the same by not modifying the Actual GI date by the user. As already said system copies the current date as actual GI date if we don't enter any date manually in actual GI date.

VL01N field Actual GI Date

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually ,once you complete creation of delivery ( PGI ) then actual GI date will be automatically update.But in your case it is going in grey mode at VL02N level  it seems ,some enhancement might be done in your case,not sure also.If you take ABAPer then it would be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses Naren and Srinu,

We recently went through a SAP stack upgrade after which graying out of Actual GI Date has happened. There is no problem PGI'ing Deliveries but this functionality should be restored. It doesn't look like its because of a system enhancement (as there was none related to this before or after the stack upgrade and it worked just fine). Can this be resolved by some SAP note?

Thank you

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently went through a SAP stack upgrade.

Kindly ,let e know some more info on this sentence for understanding.

Tanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

A SAP support stack upgrade is just a bunch of OSS notes etc. that are applied to the system. It is like a mini upgrade of the system.

Has anybody else on the forum faced similar issues with Actual GI Date?

Thanks