cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Cases in Solar02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am currently in a Project in need to create test scripts. The Bussiness Blueprint has been created in transaction Solar01 and the transactions have been filled in the transactions tab. The menu structure has also been defined. In transaction Solar02 I have to create test cases in the test cases tab so that I can generate a test plan (cannot generate a test plan without a test case), and a test packet......

Can anyone help me how can I create a new test case, so that I can fill the test case tab in Solar02? As the selection only contains old test cases or test cases that I do not need or cannot use......

What is also the main function of a test case?

Any help would be apreciated

Sincere regards

Nicole Poinha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

My situation is resolved..... I am putting it as test document in "test case type" and including the transaction in the tab objects....... It seems to be working for now......

Thank you

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test case can be manual test document where the step by step mentioned for manual testing, just add the test case in the solar02

or

Test case can be combination of automated test scripts

Test case creation is part of the testing configuration, where you have to create one automated test scripts with any of the sap testing tools like ecatt/cbta or HP QC/SAP TAO or 3rd party tools.

refer the http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp10/helpdata/en/c5/5b955524f44672b52fb77afc90f1f8/content.htm

under -> test automation with ecatt or use any of your needed one.

Good luck.

Best regards

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole

you can assign the test cases(manual) or automatic in solar02.

check below guide

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000148742011E.PDF

hope this resolves

Regards

Prakhar