SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate an assortment list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am learning additional s. while doing an Exercise on IRT310 Master Data , It suggests to generate a manual assortment list.

Here is the question:  

Manually generate an assortment list for the customer no. - site R1## with

assortment list type F for the article R1TA01##. Ensure that the article is a

generic article and that also the variants are considered in the assortment list.

Now i followed the path :

Retailing: Master Data → Assortment/Listing → Assortment List →

Generate → Manual Selection:

But I just get so many errors like : Assortment list profile does not exist. Or Data on assortment list profile RSUP for AL type F does not exist?

How can we deal with these errors and what are the prerequisites to create such an assortment list. As My IDES does not have the relevant Master data of the Merchandise categories and articles , sites and sales org and purchase org which are mentioned in the exercise to be used, How can I fully learn these factors?

Thanks & Regards,

Jove

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

joseph_demoya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jove,

If you have the IRT310 Guide then you will need to work through Unit 1 - 5 and create some articles for use within a Merchandise Category as described in Unit 6. Without the essential master data you mentioned in the final paragraph in our posting.

All of the prerequisites that you have mentioned such as the Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Assortment, Site Master Configuration - POS Outbound Tab, Article Master Listing Assortment Assignment, ALE port configuration and SPRO - >  Logistics - General Assortment and Assortment List are required and must be defined before you can generate an outbound Assortment List WBBDLD01 IDoc via transaction WDBM_HPR.

With out a deep dive configuration and all of the prerequisite Master Data you cannot create an Assortment List. I am sorry.

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joseph_demoya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jove,

If you have the IRT310 Guide then you will need to work through Unit 1 - 5 and create some articles for use within a Merchandise Category as described in Unit 6. Without the essential master data you mentioned in the final paragraph in our posting.

All of the prerequisites that you have mentioned such as the Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Assortment, Site Master Configuration - POS Outbound Tab, Article Master Listing Assortment Assignment, ALE port configuration and SPRO - >  Logistics - General Assortment and Assortment List are required and must be defined before you can generate an outbound Assortment List WBBDLD01 IDoc via transaction WDBM_HPR.

With out a deep dive configuration and all of the prerequisite Master Data you cannot create an Assortment List. I am sorry.

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

Yes that's true.  I read the whole IRT310 and I got to understand the basics but couldn't do all exercises fully to achieve the deep dive configuration. But I am learning. Will find a way to maintain all the articles, sites , sales area , assortments and Merchandise Categories. The most important is to follow everything in a systematic flow so that everything is well assigned  properly with one another in the Master Data. Will have to go deep diving

Thanks

Jove