cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoCo -> Multiple PO Types in Step3 (Classic Scenario) - Possible w/o Modification?

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

my customer is on SRM 7.02, EhP2 and using the classic scenario. Now he wants to have the sourcing cockpit enhanced in the following manner:

In Step3 of SoCo he wants to be able to select from multiple PO types, e.g. normal PO, service PO, etc. which he has maintained in PPOMA_BBP.

This is possible in the ECS and standalone scenario by maintaining the attribute DR_PROC_TY in PPOMA_BBP. I have done this. However in the method /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~REFRESH (class: /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF3) there is a check (after the relevant PO types have been determined) on the scenario type which removes the PO types found.

Is there a way to display the PO types found w/o modifying the REFRESH method or is this the only way?

Why does the SoCo behave this way? Shouldn't it be up to the user/purchaser which type of PO he wants to create in the BE?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check 1580116 - Classic scenario: Transaction types in Step 3 of the Sourcing Cockpit

The most important message:

"Method /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~REFRESH clears the transaction type if the follow-on document is going to be a backend Purchase Order. This is standard system behaviour. The system does not propose transaction types for backend Purchase Orders."

Regards,

Robin

thomas_mueller8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I already had a look to note 1580116 and unfortunately the SRM behaves different here depending on the selected Scenario.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)