Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit ATP Horizon when the sales order contains multiple delivery groups

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I'm using delivery groups (correlation) groups in the sales order and in BOP, what I would like is for the ATP check to run for 10 days when there are multiple delivery groups and for 40 days where there is just one.

All the orders are the same item category.

Conceptually is this possible?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Babu

Thanks for coming back to me.  Not exactly, we have a background program to change the delivery group for items in the sales order depending on the requested delivery date, for example the customer wants lines 10 and 20 in Jan and 30 and 40 in March, the sales order would have two delivery groups.  If the customer wants all items in the same delivery period we give them one delivery group (this is to reduce transportation costs).

What I would like to do is run ATP for orders where all line items have the same delivery group for a long duration and where there multiple delivery groups for a shorter duration.

Thanks

Mike

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I don't see your requirement getting fulfilled with standard BOP.

What you can do is to modify BOP filter results as per your requirement, for that please explore below BOP exits;

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_040

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

As you know BOP runs at Product Location level but not at the Sales order level, there is some clarity that is missing in the post. Could you give an example to help us understand the picture in a better way ?

You mean to say when the sales order is ATP Checked in BOP with an individual run (may be a component material ), you wanted to trigger the ATP Horizon ( Checking Horizon ) to be used for 40 days ? And if the line item is placed at header level which correlates further by bringing in the components, for this entire set - you would like to have the ATP Horizon as 10 days ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant