SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meat Processing -SAP PP in IS Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

SAP Experts I need one help, Our current client already have SAP IS Retail application.They acquired one Meat Processing Unit and want to implement SAP PP or SAP PP-PI Module for this Meat Processing Unit.

Current Business Scenario in Meat Processing Unit-

They have animal after first cut on channel(Animal is already dead on Channel before processing) and they get 20 valuable products which they are selling in the market.Here We get 20 Valuable products from one raw Material.

I need your kind help on this above scenario, How can I map this above business scenario through PP in IS-Retail  to map above business scenario.

Note: Everyday they Process 30 Dead Animals on channel.

With Best Regards

1 REPLY 1

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If these activities are made in the shop (plant defined as as store or shop), research about business function Retail, Instore Food Production (ISR_RETAIL_INSTORE_FPD) if you are in ECC 6.0 Ehp 3 or higher.

If the unit production unit is defined as a distribution center, you can think to go live the module PP (see this post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3389171 )

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa