SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure for Fund related consistency check in FMBB

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

We have three types of Funds. OPEX,CAPEX and revenue and each of them have their own commitment items . Client wants to restrict posting on wrong combination of budget address in FMBB. I-e with fund CAPEX we want to only three to 4 of our commitment items to be allowed along with fund centers, if user tries to enter any OPEX related commitment item with fund CAPEX system should issue an error message. We are not using budget structure in BCS. I looked for this in consistency check but could not find and a suit key figure to do this job. I tried to create new key figure but i am unable to find basis for defining key figures in the given path. Please guide me.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

You can use any key, which calculates the budget. In your consitency check you set as pre-requisites the 'incorrect' combinations and check that the key figure is equal zero; otherwise, issue an error.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

You can use any key, which calculates the budget. In your consitency check you set as pre-requisites the 'incorrect' combinations and check that the key figure is equal zero; otherwise, issue an error.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the prerequisite in your consistency check rule? I can make prerequisite like this:

( Commitment Item = '11111111' OR Commitment Item = '22222222' OR Commitment Item = '33333333' ) AND Fund = 'OPEX'

But in that case I would rather create a budget structure.