cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After submitting the access request is not coming in Workinbox in GRC AC10.

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can create the access request and also can submit but when it comes to approval the request doesn't come in GRC Work inbox of the approver.

I can search the request and shows me pending with the approvers ID but the approver cant see in his work inbox to approve the request.

Any steps missed can anyone suggest...???

Regards,

Abhisshek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please follow this attachment, this will help you with any steps missing and once you are done it will solve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1595 

its a standard post installation document provided by SAP, do the configuration from page 26 till end. It will provide all the required configuration steps. Let me know if any queries.

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maitesh,

This document was really helpfull some tasks and Events  needs to manually activated as per  the steps its working now.

Only thing is Email notification doesn't go with the link of approval rejection and status.

I checked SAP connect but everything seems working..

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maltesh,

This document was really help full. I had same issue as page 35  This is resolved now after performing those steps.

Only thing is my email notification for Approval and Rejection is not going. Also the email notification which is working now doesn't show the status of the request link.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisshek,

You mean to say your email notifications doesnt work at all? If your workflows are already working fine then at 5th stage during WF configuration in maintain stages you need to set the notification at each stage, check if this is done? and also at the 1st stage of WF configuration you must set notification for requester/user & current approver.Let me know if this helps or you need more info.

Thanks

Maltesh Jangwad

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maltesh,

My email notification works but the link which supposed to go for approval/ rejection and request status doesn't  go in email.

At the 5th stage I maintained the notification at each stage please check the screenshot.

Also at the 1st stage of workflow configuration I have set notification for requestor /user and current approver please check the screen below.

I also have maintained stage definition as approve and Reject by email.

but still the link for status or approval doesn't go.

I get the following in my email.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

notification to approver maintained at stage level..

go to stage .. select notification..

for email approver select NEW work ITEM APP

select notification type, then current approvers.

then you will get notifications sometimes it comes just complete URL ,instead you want just link to click you can follow this note.1668735

Regards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

I selected the New work Item and below shown setting and now the approver is getting a reminder for work inbox approval checking.

But I really never understand the Note 1668735 Could you please send me the steps involved here from the start to end. I thing I am missing something.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

its NEW Work ITEM_APP you can see.. that will give you link for approving via mail.

I believe you need to understand screen carefully.

if you don't get link just URL then you can follow notes mentioned earlier.

REgards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

I thing I am missing this NEW Work ITEM_APP in my GRC AC 10 please check this is what I have.

This one I already selected but no link is going after activating this one there is just notification that

Dear Approver,

There are new workitem(s) in your work inbox . Please perform the necessary actions.

Kind regards,

Access Control Administrator

REgards,

Abhisshek

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

This issue is resolved as well thanks for your help.... I am getting link for approval and rejection now...

Only thing is when I reject the request I am getting two emails to approver one is that approved a request  and one is request is rejected. 

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That you have maintained at stage. which is going to approver.

check at the stage level you can remove that.

User is getting from process global settings.

which is of AR close either by rejecting or approving.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

Perfect !!!! Thanks again !!!

It was because wrong setting in process global settings.

Now seems the last issue I am left with is the generated password link is not going to the requested users inbox.

Regards,

Abhisshek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks your post helped us resolve the exact same problem.

The link you shared is for a version of the post-installation document that is later than the version on the documentation page. It would be good if a moderator could update the link. I had downloaded version 1.0 which is accessed via the current link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1560,  whereas your link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1595 is for version 1.4 whic has a lot more content.

Thanks again,

Andy

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

2618928 - Configuration check when workflow is not triggering, not reaching approvers, or not reaching user Work Inbox

Use this SAP Note to solve this particular problem.

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You need to check the correct status by running Tcode: GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD  in GRC System, here it will clearly tell you which stage actually the issue is for this request.

You need to check if the BRFPLUS rules are correctly configured for initiator and agent rules, and notifications are set, also check if line manager in request raised is same as approver you are looking at.

Thanks

Maltesh J

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maltesh,

I checked with T-code GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD and some of the tasks are missing.

Also I have seen  TS76307966 (Role aprrover UI task)  and WS76300080 (Role approver workflow) these tasks are missing in my system

How to activate these task and events??

Regards,

Abhisshek

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhissek,

For - Modify Task Settings - at the approver stage of MSMP Workflow, maintain checked on the following:

1. Approve by Email 
2. Reject by Email

Regards,

Suvonkar

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Suvonkar,

I did that already still there is an issue.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please so to Access management in NWBC , open search request check if you can fins request go to administration .. and try to approve?

please paste screenshot of the the request when you click administration as well.

and send screenshot of instance status and audit log.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

I can search the request also can go to administration and I can approve it but the Work inbox of the approver is empty.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member190027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if the approver has been maintained as Role Owner in Access Control owners table, and he is maintained as approver for that role also?

Kindly check all once.

regards

Pavithra

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

Please check attached screenshot I can search the request and also approver shows in the audit log but in approver work inbox its empty. There are only Zero request for approval, and Decision pending.

Workitems

Pavithra : There is no role owner for that role I am assigning and also Access owner is for mitigation controller and Firefighter id controller.

I found that in SPRO Governance, Risk and Compliance > General Settings > Workflow > Perform Task-Specific Customizing

There are some event linkage are missing for activation Could that be a reason???  eg.. TS76307966 and WS76300080 These are missing..

Can anyone suggest how to found these do  I need to raise SAP OSS or some business sets needs to be activated??

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

Sorry for late reply.

yeah. saw your screenshot.

can do do 1 thing.

set notification and approve by email also checked. try if they get notification and open froim there or not.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prasant,

I did that already but still the same issue.

is there any other settings I need to check??

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u  attach nwbc inbox screenshot?

of the approver.

REgards,

Prasant

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasant,

Did you checked already??

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member190027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please check whether that approver has been maintained in Access Control Owners table  as a Role Owner.

thanks!

0 Kudos

Check if you have missed any steps mentioned in  similiar thread on this.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3461454