Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver HTTP channel Query

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know how we  can monitor the successful delivery of the file/data at receiver plain HTTP channel?

My scenario is Flat file to HTTP, where I sending the data to URL in HTTP body. I can see the sender channel log successfully, but how can I check if the

data is correctly delivered to HTTP receiver?

The sender channel is showing success, also AE - RWB is success, now how can I check and confirm the delivery at the URL?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually There is nothing reort from third party that they have not received the data or else.........

I just wanted to know if there is any other way rather than third party in order to confirm whether the data sent from PI is reached to them or not?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul - Please refer to the Prateek's reply in the below thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/533658

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

If it is already successful in RWB monitoring, the next step would be to contact the third-party if they have received anything.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If the receiver is not seeing the data while the sender (PI in this case) claims it has been sent, a so-called 'http sniffer' could be used. This allows you to view the actual tcp packets being sent over the network.

Only use this as a last resort and consult your network administrators before doing so.

Kind regards,

Koen

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Check in SXMB_MONI if it is error its shows in red flag in receiver payload then you can trace the error.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Have you check the communication channel monitoring (RWB-Component Monitoring-Adapter engine)?

Regards.