cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calulcate the condition values without From and To value in Pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have some doubts about Pricing Procedure.

Find screenshot attached.

In step no 100 Gross value is calculated. But there is nothing maintained at From and To. Also there is no other routines. How system will calculate the value of Gross Value.

Also find the list of discount type marked in the screenshot. All those are item condition types assigned with Access sequence. How is it possible to calculate the discount value without any base value.

Could someone explain whether it is possible to calulcate the values of according to the given pricing procedure.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP has provided calculation type of '2' in the pricing procedure. Use F4 help select the entry and hit on the "i" icon. Please read it carefully through. And you can read the ABAP code. Note that this calculation type calculates all the amounts so far till that particular step number in the pricing procedure.

I will let you read the documentation and if you have issues, please ask.

Siddharth Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

Thanks for your answer. Please find the screenshot below.

In the pricing Procedure, we have Pricing condition types PN00 and PMIN in the middle of discounts.

If PR00 condition is active, discounts (KP00, KP01 and KP02) maintained after PN00 are not populating values.

But if I add PN00 manually, Discounts KP00, KP01 and KP02 are added to the Net value. It is still active even after removing the PN00.

If Discounts KP00, KP01 and KP02 will be considered only when PN00 is active, then why it is considered when I entered PN00 and removed it manually.

Could you please explain.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone respond to this.

Regards,

Raja Durai

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos