SMP 3.0 Mobile SDK
I have installed SMP 3.0 Mobile SDK trail version. When I check my desktop, start menu, I am not able to see any launcher for workspace.
Could any body help me out how to start development in SMP 3.0 sdk.
You basically select the type of development you are focusing on and based on that you need to activate/install that type into your eclipse environment. Example:
Installing Mobile Application Workbench
Install the SAP Mobile Application Workbench plug-in into the Eclipse IDE.
- Start Eclipse and select .
- Click Add, then in the dialog, click Archive.
- Navigate to the SDK_HOME\NativeSDK\MAFWorkbench directory, and select the maw-updatesite-assembly.ziparchive.
- Click Open, then click OK.
- Eclipse loads the repository from the specified directory. In the main Install dialog, select SAP Mobile Application Framework Tools, click Next, and follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Restart Eclipse for the changes to take effect.
SyBooks Online Here you can see the different scenarios and how to activate each scenario from an SDK perspective.