cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD - NEED LOGIC TO MAP INVOIC01 IDOC TO EDI 810

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP,Just started learning SAP IDOC.I am trying to map INVOIC01 IDOC to EDI 810 ANSI X12 format.

I have exported the INVOIC01 structure through TCODE WE60. But looking at the structure I am not sure from where we get the

below values on an INVOIC01 IDOC to map to an EDI 810.

* Carrier details

* Invoice payment terms & Deffered due dates and amount

* Discounts, Allowances, Charges

* Basis of unit of measure

To clarify my question on what exactly I am expecting,I will give you a sample mapping for currency.

If E2EDK01005_CURCY = "CAD"
    Map "CAD"    To CUR_02
ELSIF E2EDK01005_CURCY = 'USD'
    Map "USD"    to CUR_02.

Could anyone of you please let me know where on INVOIC01 IDOC we get these values?

Thanks

Jyothi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

There is a book called Architecting EDI with SAP IDOCS, which I find very useful on the mapping. Also, as mentioned, you can go to WE02 to download the structure and observe the data closely. I prefer WE19 because I feel as it gives a better layout of the data.

I hope it helps.

Ervis,

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We use an EDI integrator, so I've never mapped the IDoc myself, but here is the best guess:

1. Carrier - this is probably a partner, e.g. Freight Forwarder. Header partners are in E1EDKA1 segments.

2. Payment terms - E1EDK01-ZTERM, have never seen deferred due dates.

3. Discounts, etc. - those will be in the pricing segments (E1EDP26)

4. In our system unit of measure is in E1EDP01-MENEE, but there might be a different sales unit (VRKME).

The best thing to do would be to generate an actual IDoc and just look at it in WE02/WE05. It makes much more sense when you see the actual data.