cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Objects(Cost center, Cost element, profit center) Not repliacting to their respective Standard Database tables.

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on MDG-F and trying to maintain the master data in the standard tables of respective  financial objects like Cost center,profit center and cost element etc.

I already created their respective editions with Immediate change request check box as tick and perform all the necessary configuration steps related to ALE and Data replication model and activate it.

After, final approval data is gettig saved in generated tables but not replicating to the standard tables. But for G/L account it is getting reflected in SKA1 table. Please let me know why for other objects this functionality is not working. Did I missed something?

Regards

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

Can you tell me how to load the images? I have prepared a document and can share it with you....

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. For replication of Cost center / Profit center and cost element hierarchy you should use SOA.

2. Have you set up your replication model properly? Can you explain in detail the settings you have done for CC / PC and CE replication model?

3. Whether the RFC connections are properly set up?

Check all the above point and let me know. I an help you out.

Kiran

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your response. No, I am not using SOA method rather performing it through ALE which I am also using for G/L account successfully.

Yes, I had setup as well as activate  my replication model and assigning all the relevant outbound implementations as per the standard doc.

Below is the screenshot:-

Note:- The same configuration is working for G/L account and data is getting saved in SKA1 table. So,I am confused why it is not working for other objects.

Regards

Prateek

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

Can you check following and let me know -

1. Check your data model - check the business objects properly assigned to your CCTR / CCTRG and CCTRH entity type. Check for Profit center and element too

2. Go to Generate Data model specific structure - many times, DRF entries are missing. Check for all entity types related to CCTR / PCTR and CELEMENT. There has to be 1 entry like below for all -

CCTR     Data replication framework     /MDG/     DRF_CCTR

I just wanted to highlight few more points wrt IDOC replication -

1. If you are using IDOC then make sure that your MDG hierarchy and ECC hierarchy is matching. Otherwise IDOC will replace your MDG hierarchy. That means entire hierarchy from ECC will be deleted and replaced by the hierarchy in MDG.

2. Delta doesn't work for IDOC. Even if you add a group under hierarchy or assign a PC or CC under any group, entire hierarchy gets replicated from MDG.

3. Check using KCH6N / OKENN / KDH3 t-codes for hierarchy. Don't directly check tables as for hierarchy it is difficult. For PC and CC you can check at table level.

Check the above settings and let me know.

Kiran

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your reply. I checked all the required entries and it is present in my system but no luck.

Below are the screenshots:-

Please let me know If I missed something.

Regards

Prateek

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

For CC - The business object is - 158

PC - 229

CC Group - 895

PC group - 896

Cost element - 983

CE Group - 984

- Check the above are assigned in data model.

- Check filter objects are properly assigned in replication model

- Check the business systems are properly assigned

- Check DRF log - whether any IDOC triggered from MDG? If not then problem in your replication settings some where in business objects.

Check all the above points and let me know.

Kiran

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I checked the above points:-

Regarding filter objects I didnt configure anything as filter is not mandatory.

Please find the attached screenshot of DRFlog:-

I also checked in We05 tcode, there are no idocs available. So, Also checked my Data replication customizing activity everything is configured same as for G/L account object but still no luck for Cost center and other objects....

Please do let me know If I am doing something wrong.

Regards

Prateek

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

If DRF log is green then problem is with RFC connection set up. Check that again. Check idoc through WE02.

Also is there any alternate hierarchy maintained in ECC? Check configuration from ECC side. If no idoc triggered in ECC then you need to check the RFC settings.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I hope you have made all the ALE settings as mentioned here,with proper IDOC- COSMAS:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/7+Steps+For+ALE+Configuration

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vkanc9,

Yes, I have done all the necessary configuration with proper message type as COSMAS. I followed the standard configuration doc with all  the financial master data like GLMAST for which my accounts are reflecting in SKA1 table.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Regards

Prateek

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use filter object and then try. For CC and PC it is required.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

It is a known issue that this replication does not work through DRFOUT tcode.

You have to replicate through 'Manual Replication' link in MDG-F UI after releasing the edition and selecting the respective business system.

I hope you are doing the same.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek

Is it manual or auto replication?

Kiran