cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is TM EM integration Guide version 4.0?

cain_sun
Participant
0 Kudos

Could any body give me a link for that? I only found version 3.2.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Cain Sun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Cain Sun,

for which TM and EM versions do you need the integration guide. I do not know any versioning you just asked for.

Where did you get your version 4.0 from?

Regards Marco

cain_sun
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanks for your reply. On the first page of the integration guide, I found a version 3.2 released on 2013 June. I am looking for a TM EM integration guide with Resource tracking scenario( visibility ), which is mentioned in another document, Resource scenario of Event management. It is said the version 4 of TM EM integration guide should cover this process. And its document type is solution management document. But I really do not know how to find it. I tried HLEP portal, marketplace, SCN...and failed.

I do want to know something about resource tracking. According to the resource tracking scenario document, there should be further customizing things added for all the other resource types, I want some more details.

And I found it seems there is no SAP internal testing or sandbox system which has SP4. Only a SP3 EM9 is found.

Regards,

Cain Sun

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked and it seems that when you follow the links on the help portal for TM 9.1 content to the section "Using Solution Manager Content Documentation for SAP Transportation Management

9.1 (SAP TM 9.1)" (in service market place) there is still only the old version of the configuration guide available.

I will let you know, when this issue is fixed.

Best regards, Daniel

cain_sun
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much indeed.

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chain Sun,

now you can check

Regards Marco