cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE - SAP HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been made some changes to the code and upon committing I received the error below (different browsers named the error differently, basically, no response from the sap hana). I noticed that the problem did not occur due to the changes made but generally, any application made in SAPUI5 stopped working when changed.  For example, I duplicated a perfectly working 'HelloWorld' application, and when loaded the error occurred, however, the original application was still working, when I made a change in the original application, by just changing a text to 'HelloWorld2', the application did not load and the error occurred again.Even if I brought back the original 'HelloWorld', it did not work any more. This made me think, it must be something on the SAP HANA end, would any of you have an idea, if this refers to the sap hana configuration or SAP UI5 libraries, any hints, please?

in Chrome -

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.t

Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

in Firefox:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

in IE:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

•Internet connectivity has been lost.

•The website is temporarily unavailable.

•The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.

•The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.

•There might be a typing error in the address.

•If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Thank you!

Casper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

That did the job.