cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload to gl error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, need some assistance.

We are getting an error when we upload to GL in SAP.

It states out of balance, and it isn't.  We are doing this entry like we do many others, but it is saying "out of balance" and ther reason says "amount".

any ideas what this could be.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you be a little more clear on this ?

1. How are you loading GL Accounts ? Is this a Project Cutover Activity ?
  2. Which Component of SAP are these GL Accounts Pertaining to ? For Example -> Inventory Postings, Revenue Postings, Etc. ?
  3. Are these Auto Postings ?
  4. Are these based on certain specific Transactions ?

While some of these questions may look like overlapping, in essence they are not. Worst case scenario, your question may even not belong to this component of the forum.

That being said, the message looks familiar and may come up during the Invoice Verification Process, when the Vendor Invoice Amount does not match the PO Amount. This is a far fetched scenario and it is just a speculation from my side.

Based on the more details like the above being supplied, hopefully I can help or guide you to the right place.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.  We thought it was something we were doing within our text file and come to find out we actually determined that it is the total # of characters... absolute value.  We can key manually into SAP, but can't upload more than 9 characters fields, i.e., 99999999 within one entry.

We are getting some IT help in configuration.

thanks again for your quick response.