Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Expected Price and SAP Calculated Price

former_member297636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Customer Expected Price & SAP Calculated Price.

Are these characteristics predefined for building Query in Query Designer or is there a formula/calculation to achieve these. 

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These are not predefined and you need to fetch the information as per your own pricing procedure. Customer expected price can be fetched from EDI1 or EDI2 conditions if you are using standards or you have to see which condition you are using. Use condition record number KNUMH from VBAK and pass that to KONV and get EDI1 condition value. For SAP calculated price you can get that from any condition if you are using for that or any subtotal may be NETWR as per your pricing procedure.

Thank$

former_member297636
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks ! That's quite helpful.

How do i restrict the results to only show Orders processed through EDI ?

let me explain this in details, the report is called EDI price match, my requirement is to bring Customer Expected price and SAP calculated price  by customers and materials ordered through EDI, I was able to create a RKF for Customer Expected price and SAP Calculated price is also identified. Now, when i run the report it shows all the orders processed through EDI, FAX, FILE, WEB, EML etc.

I need a field that would contain all these order sources so i can filter the results of this report to just EDI orders.

Is there a comman key name that i can look for in the Multiprovider to get the Order source info or is it something i need to escalate to the development team to bring to the multiprovider.

Thanks again

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

To be very honest I have never worked on EDI so I won't be able to suggest you that how to differentiate EDI order from other normal orders. I have googled it and got following link where they have somehow similar discussion and I hope it will help you. Try to follow the steps and test in your system.

Thank$

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try below link you will get your answer for the same :

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Customer expected price is usually sent in via EDI or by other means by the customer at the time of placing the order. C.types EDI1/2 are used in Standard SAP to determine the same, Alt ,Cal Type 9 is used to check the difference between the expected price and the actual price determined by SAP.

So while building your query these values should be present in the Transactional data tables (pricing tables) from where it will reflect in your query.

Thanks,