cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing carried out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have created condition table with combination Material/Customer/Sales unit. So I am expecting from the system when I change the sales unit on sales order item, it carry out new pricing to fetch new price. but this doesn't happened. Please I want to consider sales unit on pricing to trigger system to carry out new pricing. Any idea?

Regards,

Amr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

you can use  Form USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in MV45AFZB to perform a new pricing dependant on the change of datafields.  Your coding could look like (as for the help of an abaper):

if vbap-here_your_ field ne *vbap- here_your_field.

new_pricing= 'B'.

endif.

Regards,

JM                    

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Once if you had set the price in condition record for a particular sales unit. that price will update in Sales Order. If you tried to change the Sale Unit then you must also have to take care that you should update the price by clicking on update button as per requirement.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

When you enter the item for the first time, system will calculate the pricing depending on the SUoM entered by you. Now, when you change the sales unit, system will not automatically re-calculate. When you go to Condition (pricing) tab of item, there is a button Update, this you can use to trigger recalculation of price. Click on this button and system will ask for updating method, select 'Recalculate Pricing' (I guess B is the option, you can read the description in a dialog box and choose appropriate), it will update the price according to new unit.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Plz check you are changing sales unit of measure at header level or item level and plz check sales unit in condition table is on what level header or item level.some time because of that it varies.

Even check pricing date.

And what use of using sales unit as already you are making use of material. plz let us know business requirement.

Regrds