Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Adobe Form Options i.e. Pagination, page break

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem related to Adobe Form. I am unable to select "page break.....", options in "Pagination--> Overflow", "Table Pagination Overflow", these are disable. Please tell me that how to enable them. How can I send overflowing data to next page. I am enclosing screen shot.

Help required by you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant

Hello Piyush,

Check whether the sub form is flowed or not in Sub form tab. It should always be flowed to enable pagination.

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

I have enclosed 3 screenshot here. You can see that SubForm "Body" ==>> SubForm Tab, I have selected Flowed, but "allow Page breaks within content " checkbox is disable, and also all options in pagination tab are disable, how to enable all them?

Thanks

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

You are getting the pagination and some other options disabled because you have dragged the table directly into the master page.

The dynamic data such as a table should always be dragged inside the design view or body page since the design view is built specially for dynamic data. From the screenshots I can see that the table is directly dragged in master page. So drag the table directly into design view. It will definitely solve this issue.

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhu,

You are correct. You have solved my problem. Thanks alot for helping.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check for the Pagination tab of the subform Page1.This will solve your issue.

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

I want to tell you that I am getting checkbox disable of "alow page break" everywhere, also all options are disable in pagination tab. Can you tell me that what is the problem and how to enable them?

Thanks