SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view the cost of all articles at all sites in SAP using a report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, here is the ask:

I want to view the cost (could be either Std Cost or Moving Avg Price, based on price control) for all articles (materials) in all the sites (plants) in SAP. This can be a very huge number for retail clients, resulting in millions of records.

I know that MBEW stores this information for an article site level (when site is maintained as val. area), but we need a report to handle huge volumes. Is there a standard report out there, which may leverage info structures to give this information.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For standard LIS, see Note 491519 - Standard analyses - Transaction codes and reports.

I don't know any standard report for your requirement. Actually, I created some reports using MBEW and MBEWH tables. For understanding how MBEWH behaves, please, see SAP Note 193554 - Stock/valuation data of previous periods.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For standard LIS, see Note 491519 - Standard analyses - Transaction codes and reports.

I don't know any standard report for your requirement. Actually, I created some reports using MBEW and MBEWH tables. For understanding how MBEWH behaves, please, see SAP Note 193554 - Stock/valuation data of previous periods.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Can we get 'product hierarchy' in any of the infostructures?

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can use transaction code WGUS to get complete Merchandise hierarchy. Give the top node in WGUS, it will show complete tree with article attached to each leaf nodes.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi

You can create your customer LIS, and you can add it as a customer field if you don't find it in characteristics (in field catalogs).

Regards

Eduardo

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can use transaction code MM60 to get this information. If the expected number of records are very high, you can run this transaction in Background.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using BI/BW then ask the team whether they can generate the report or  not.It is not possible to get the report at one stretch,You need execute the report with limited selection criterial then you can club it later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please check MC.1 or MC.9 report in SAP hope it will serve your purpose....