cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CERTIFICATION LOGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, I have cleared the SAP Certification in 24th September 2013, Chennai. Requesting your help in getting the SAP Certification Logo.

Faced lot of difficulties in getting the S-User ID and Password but there is no response from SAP Bangalore for Certification Logo.

Also, I am not able to contact kenneth.schieffer@sap.com. The mail ID given in the SCN for the purpose of obtaining certification logo is not working.

Please help me out. Thank you.

Regards,

Brabu Yoganathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishore_kumar59
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes now the process got changed in US also.

The only way to get the certification log is to wait till you get your original certificate by mail and along with that the SAP will send you the instructions on how to download your respective sap certification logo.

North America: Tel: +1 888 777 1727

SAP Service Marketplace Content Page

Best Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I got the SAP original certificate through post and there is no information about the certification logo. I have contacted SAP Bangalore many times but there is no response at all for Certification logo.

kishore_kumar59
Participant
0 Kudos

when you got your original certificate, this new process is effective from JAN 2014

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brabu

Congratulations on your certification! In order to get your logo you need to contact your local SAP Education team. Ken Schieffer was only responsible for providing logos in the US and that process has now been changed locally in the US as well.

Best regards

Sue