Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN: Excise Invoice

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Need your expertise. I have created a sales order with 2 items (1 item is exciseable and the other item is not). Both materials are under the same manufacturing plant. What I did was for the non-exciseable material, I have maintained the excise dutty as 0.00% in J1ID. In my sales order and invoice it is coming out correctly for the non-excisebale value but when I create excise invoice both items are populated.

Is there a way not to populate the non-excisebale material when creating excise invoice (J1IIN)? Customer do not want to create excise value with zero value.

Appreciate your help.

Rgds..Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you would be generating an excise invoice from a billing document where both the items would be there, excise invoice will also have two line items which is a standard functionality.   If the issue is only with output, then it is okay but preventing in J1IIN itself is not recommended which you can try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi.

If I split my invoice to 2 commercial invoice (1 for excisable  and the otehr 1 for non-excsiale). If this is the case can we stop the system from creating excise invoice for non-excsiable material?

Rgds..Sanjay

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, if split billing into 2 then it is possible in standard.

Create 2 separate Billing Types, don't assign one billing type to delivery type in CIN settings  ( Non Excise billing type)so system won't allow to create excise invoice for Non excise material.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is all depends on how the client's Central Excise office is permitting.  In one of my earlier projects for a major manufacturing plant,  a similar requirement came and as per their Excise authorities, they are suppose to show all materials be it an excisable or non-excisable in one invoice.  So how this has been achieved is while creating an excise invoice, system will fetch both excisable and non-excisable items and at the bottom page of excise invoice, we populate a text "Material XXXXX is non-excisable per Excise Rule xxxxxxxx "  By doing so, no need of going for additional configurations as already suggested but also it simplifies the job

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

we populate a text "Material XXXXX is non-excisable per Excise Rule xxxxxxxx " 

Can we do it by text determination method,for non-excisable material?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

confirm did you maintain any chapter id for this material or you can split the delivery

former_member387318
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Yes, i did maintained the rates as 0 in J1ID.

Rgds...Sanjay