Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full stock removal in sap wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in wm removal stretegy,

I want to issue the stock to the cost center from my warehouse.I want to use the full stock removal functionality.For this I have selected

the full stock removal,Return to same storage bin,Retain over deliveries in storage type.And I have selected put away strategy L and removal strategy F in the storage type.

For movement types 101 and 201, I have selected over deliveries.

I placed the stock 100 in one bin,while removing 40 qty,100 are picked up while creating TO,But remaining 60 qty has not been placed the same bin from where the system removed the 40 qty.

Please advised me what could be the other settings done?

Regards,

Sridhar.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

why post to same bin is active is there any specific reason

regard

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

As per my knowledge is concerned,the functionality of full stock removal is to place the remaining stock in the same bin only.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

In my opinion u need to remove the flag post to same bin, i did one simulation in my system and screen shot is pasted below

Setting for movement type 201

Storage type detail

Transfer order detail (Storage bin 05-04-5 is having 210 PC , after transfering 10 pc to 911 system is proposing balance 200 pc to the same bin (05-04-5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have tried with removing post to same bin also,but it is not working.

Could you please send ur screen shots of the settings of movement types 101 and 201 in the path

SPRO-> Logistics execution-> Warehouse Management -> Activities -> Define movement type.

Thanks&Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

As an SCN rule we are not allowed to exchange our phone number in thread.

i had made my phone number visible on my profile u can pick from there

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

Pl try with removing 911 storage type from your destination storage type and keep the check box active post to the same bin.

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

I executed the scenario with below setting, it works fine for me.

pl check with below setting.

only difference compared with the setting given by Manish is : Dst bin ch during conf.

pl try again

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

Still it is not working.Is there any settings to be done in the material master.

Please provide me the process steps of full stock removal with screen shots.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

Pl find my setting.

1. i am creating TO, it is returning material to same storage bin.

MM setting

Please try with option : activate check box at storage type level

and also check your setting for requirement type

Thanks

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

I am very sorry,Still It is now working,I don't know where I am doing mistake.Here I am attaching screen shots of my settings.Please let me know where I am doing mistakes.

My Storage type

I assigned this to Storage type stregie.

As suggested I have assigned these to material master.

Settings for movement types 101 and 201

TO in Goods issue.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

With all this above change create a transfer order and if possible please provide the screenshot of Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I didn't understand.could you please explain me a bit more.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Make the required customization done as suggested in earlier thread

Create a Transfer order, Take the screenshot

goto LT21

enter the transfer order number and and take the screen shot of the detail screen, Source, destination bin

share both the screenshot with us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

As per your suggestions,here are the screen shots.

Source Bin

Destination bin

Regards,

Sridhar.G

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A bit confusing what we can see here.

The discussion is about full stock removal and posting the unneeded quantity back to its original bin. or did I miss something in this chain?

In your last 2 screenshots the first is actually showing a receipt (902 to 220) such info is totally irrelevant for your problem, not to say disturbing as it is misleading and brings confusion into the discussion.

the second screenshot is a TO from 220 to 911, but it is not seen how much quantity was the required quantity.

I just assume you entered 100 as required quantity, because the destination quantity is equal to the source quantity, hence there is nothing to return.

It would help if you could show the same screen shot like Manish in replay no 16, TO creation from TR, where the required quantity is shown in screen.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Could you please address the query highlighted by Jurgen. or else if this is resolved please close this thread.

Query

TO from 220 to 911, but it is not seen how much quanitity was that required quantity

Regard

Manish kumar

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I can see on difference in my setting and your setting . The mixed storage is not active for the storage type 220 can you please activate and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have tried with activation of mixed storage.But still stock exists in the 911 only.

Please send screen shots about the whole process what you have done.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I am unable to see the screen shot for 201 shared by you in the above thread. Could you please paste once again.

Regard

Manish kuamr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Here is the screen shot for the movement type 201.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Why the post to same bin is active. is there any specific reason

Regard

Manish

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Could you please share the setting for your storage type

IMG---Logistic execution ---warehosue management ---Master data ---Define storagetype

i have simulated the same in my sandbox and able to get the result. Please have a look on the attached document for reference

Storage type config

Stock status

Transfer order creation

my requiremetn is for 10 TH. So the destination storage type  gets determined as GN1 and balance it is moving to the same bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

I have tried the same as per your suggestion.But I couldn't get.The remaining stock still exist in 911 only.

Below are my settings before you have suggested.

My storage type settings are like below

Settings for movement type 101.

Settings for movement type 201.

Stock overview in LS26.

Please let me know what are the other settings in anywhere I need to do.

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I am not sure but can just try because once you remove stock for the bin which has full stock remove indicator checked the stock is completely removed, in the background what system will automatically create a TO for the remaining stock in your scenario 60 stock will need to return to the same bin you can check this in LS26 when click on the stock with bin stock you can see there if you confirm that transfer order you stock 60 will go into the same bin.

Just try hope this helps you......

Thanks,

Chand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chand for your reply.

Do I need to do the Auto TO through background to create TO for the remaining qty in the case of full stock removal.I have checked in LS26 for the bin which is still empty,there was no TO created automatically for the remaining qty.

Regards,

Sridhar

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please check this...

Have you confirmed the TO ? when the stock is picked, because I have replicated in the Demo system and when I make GI and created a TO for example like 40 is in 911 storage type and remaining stock 60 is in stock for put away in the LS26 screen when I confirm the TO the stock will come back to available stock

Customization: In storage type select "Full stk rmvl reqmt act" and "Return stock to same storage bin"

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Chand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

I have confirmed the TO when I picked the stock and issue to the cost center.The stock still exists in the 911 only.Could you please let me what are the settings you have done.

Regards,

Sridhar.G

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Sridhar those are the only things we need to do as per my knowledge.

can please attach the screenshot and did you configure the two things mentioned above.

Thanks,

Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

Below are the settings done for the storage type and for the movement type.

Settings for the movement type 101.

Settings for the movement type 201.

Please let me know what are the other settings in anywhere I need to do.