Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic creation of CVC ?

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

if i need to create master data in APO then i go to MC62 ...CVC's.....i havent come across automatic creation of CVC through a program.Have you come across any ABAP program that automatically creates CVC???  or  if i can develop one using ABAPer  ... is it feasible ?? 

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

harald_leissl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I agree with Alan, the usual way to have automated CVC's is to use report /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN and extract data from info providers, for example forecast data, history data, open orders ERP, etc... as mentioned you can plan it in background.

If you don't have the necessary data in access another idea could be to fill an info provider by CSV-upload. This file could be saved from the responsible department and info package can be defined to check this csv-location frequently. Then /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN can used in same way as before. This solution is similar to Z-table, depends on your preference or company regulations.

Regards

harald

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ravi our friends harald and alan have triggered this idea of /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN  guess this would make my job simple....i thought if i develop a program then all SDN friends can use it...let me try alan idea first

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

well i checked up..the report /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN  ...for a non technical average user it is a bit cumbersome .....i will develop a report and wish we share

alan_heathcote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Would SAP standard ABAP /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN not be suitable?

Run in background, typically loading data from an Infoprovider

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Yes. It is possible to automate CVC creation.

You will need to develop a custom program for this. You can do it either on basis of a ztable where you can ask planners to maintain the combinations and design the program to create CVCs based on the table inputs Or you can map the data from a reference cube (Eg. Forecast cube) to a Ztable and accordingly the program will create CVCs.

The CVC creation program can be scheduled via process chain to run periodically.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks ravi....i will sit with my ABAPer  here goes my narration to abaper- i would show him the infocube ask him to fetch certain master data staying there ,make a ztable ,link it with infocube master data-send it to MC62 as a background job.-guess there ends my problem.let me check

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. This looks good.