cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP print preview Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing Problem during Print preview for particular user.It gives blank screen" Print preview of local page 0001 of 0001 as PDF zooom-110%".

I am not able to find correct Authorization object.Print preview from all of the docs. like sp02,me23n,other z prgrams,

Regards,

Krishna,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

It seems not like the authorization problem.Does the problem also happen if the spool request data type

is not PDF file?If the problem only occurs when display PDF file,Pls check your Adobe reader version.

Thanks&Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie,

Thanks for your reply,

I am able to see print view from other users from same system

Regards,

Krishna

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

try the print-preview with another printer out of spad. Sounds like you got a problem with specific printers. Id don't think, you got a problem by user.

For example LOCL will not work (I think you know that, but I want to make the point clear) and some others also got problems by rendering Adobe.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same printer type working for other users for same pc.All print previews are affected .From SP02 too.

Regards,

Krishna.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to logon with the users at other workstations?

If not, that would be my next step. And after that, reinstall Adobe-Reader as mentioned before.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I am able to see print priview from other users on same pc.

Regards,

krishna

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Last point should be, trace with TA ST01 all Authorization object's and see if you got a difference between your users.

Let us know, what the result was. I know, it is not that easy to read it, but I think there is no other way...

If that doesn't work for you, we need some screenshots here.

Regards

florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear I could not found object in St01

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

here is a link right to the official help site

Using the System Trace to Record Authorization Checks (Transaction STAUTHTRACE) - Identity Managemen...

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same problem for only one user.

We have given user to  SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same problem for only one user.

We have given user to  SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sudarshan

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarshan,

The problem is, that you have to share more details on that. What printer do the guy use, does it also fail, if the user uses another workstation? Please try the things mentioned above and share the results. If there is nothing working for this user, create a temp-user and give the user acess to it. I don't think it is a problem, the user got, moreover I think the workstation might be making trouble.

Regards

Florian

snehal_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sudarshan,

When click Print preview, You are getting blank screen.if right? Then go to goto from Menu and select standard Preview and try PDF preview too.

Regards,

Snehal Patel