cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

statistical condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have one manual entered statistical condition type for sales order, billing, I go to condition analysis, I didn't find any GL account assigned to such condition type, do we need to assign GL account to such manually entered condition type(condition origin:C)? how to do? thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting such queries, please try to understand the concept of  how SAP functions from SD perspective.  You should be aware, any condition type is set to statistical in a pricing procedure, the corresponding value would not be posted to FI.  On the other hand, if you want to post any value to FI, then the corresponding condition type should not be checked for statistical.  In your case, since the condition type is set to statistical, no values would be posted to finance. 

Please search the forum or Google it with a text How Account Determination happens which will give you a better idea.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lakshmipathi

I read through your explanation of statistical condition types. The only contradiction to this point is that RVAA01 (standard pricing procedure) has some condition types such as RL00 and MW15 which are marked statistical but yet have an account key assigned to them in the pricing procedure. What could be the meaning for such a setting Sir?

Siddharth Sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good question.  Those condition types would be used in Invoice List from where no value would be posted to FI once again since already from the parent billing document, the values would have been posted to FI.  Also, these statistical condition types would be updated in the costing-based Profitability Analysis, but not in the account-based Profitability Analysis

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification.

--

Siddharth Sridhar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

Just wanted to add one thing that if we have a condition with Accruals tick in Control Data 2 in V/06 and we make this condition statistical in pricing procedure V/08 then this condition value will be posted in FI provided that we have assigned debit and credit both account keys in VKOA. Am I correct?

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Love you  sir Lakshmipathiji for your detailed description..

Today i learnt  there are two types of profitability analysis---Costing based and account based and i learnt the difference among these two.

The word of thanks will not be enough to the service you are giving to all of us.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I hope tick on Accrual button in V/06 makes a Condition type "Statistical".

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Raja Durai

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Feeling very proud sir by seeing your like on my comments.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RajaDurai

The accrual checkbox is no where linked to statistical condition type. Atleast not according to me.

Siddharth Sridhar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth Sridhar

Did you check this in system? Please check F1 help of accrual field in V/06, test this in system and update. In my opinion when we make some condition accrual it will be a static condition.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Yes I am with the same opinion. F1 help of this field also explains it very well.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For statistical condition types we don't need to assign any GL account.

thanks,

Srinu.