cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapsing the Page Master in OVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me is it possible to collapse the Page master in OVP. If yes, kindly let me know the process.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, this is possible. You just have to define a toggle button in the OVP header that triggers the event FPM_TOGGLE_PAGE_MASTER if pressed.

Depending on your NW Release and SP version such a toggle button can easily be generated in the FPM configuration editor (FLUID) by just adding a toolbar element to the global OVP toolbar of the page and selecting 'Page Master' on the displayed popup. You can, of course, also add the toggle button manually to the global OVP toolbar as well.

Best regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thank you for the response..

I have added the Toggle button by selecting the Page Master from the Toolbar Popup as mentioned, but the page master is not collapsed when selected the button.

Do I need to write any specific piece of code after adding the Toggle button. Suggestion required.

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No, you do not need to write any code. I have just tested the functionality in our system and it works simply by adding the Page Master toggle button to the global toolbar of the OVP.

You can also try to add the toggle button manually. Important is, however,  that the event FPM_TOGGLE_PAGE_MASTER is assigned to the toggle button. If the toggle button is correctly configured you can switch off the Page Master in the running application by pressing the toggle button. By pressing it again you can switch the Page Master on again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Its working fine... Thank you!.

Actually my requirement is to make the page master area invisible initially when the user starts the application and once the data is filled on certain condition, the page master area has to be visible.

So this was workng fine...

And added to this functionality I have to add the Collapse button to the Page master. So because of this invisible functionality of page master, the collapse button was not working...

Made the necessary changes and its working Now.

Answers (0)